UKWSL knows that an effective customer support structure is vitally important to delivering solutions to our customers. Whilst our Account Managers are the face of the business they form part of a team who will be involved in providing mobilisation plans, managing KPI’s, dealing with customer communications, generating management information reports, attending regular review meetings and looking at opportunities for continuous improvement.
Our Account Managers have overall responsibility for the strategic delivery on contracts. The role encompasses all of the following responsibilities:
- Attend regular review meetings to discuss contract performance for the preceding and forthcoming periods
- Review Continuous Improvement Projects
- Optimise materials and collection services and create “Value For Money”
- Ensure delivery of relevant Key Performance Indicators and provide reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- Produce financial, health and safety, quality and environmental reports
- Inform clients of changes to environmental legislation and key changes within the waste industry
Our Account Managers produce bespoke business plans. This document is developed in partnership with our clients during the mobilisation phase of contracts and ensures that all stakeholders understand and deliver the expectations and aspirations UKWSL aim to achieve during the term of the contract.